SEND A SIGNAL TO HEAVEN...

SEND A SIGNAL TO HEAVEN...

Preparation is not about getting set for what is ahead, no! It is about converting what is ahead to what you've addressed, by fighting the battles ahead now.

No matter where an ordained pastor is going, he should never leave his home in the morning without an inspirational sermon on him. Many pastors are only useful to God on Sundays; because that is the day they take their time to prepare a message for God's people. God is looking for pastors that will feed His sheep; and no matter how much fasting you can do, you can't live on one meal in a week.

Students should know that academic success doesn't require struggles, they just need to be adequately prepared. One of my course mates once asked me if I had checked my result, and I responded saying "there is no need, my result should be as usual". Before that day ended, someone came to tell me that I had a "Distinction" again. To be honest, I knew I'd have a Distinction, even before I entered the exam hall. And that's why I have issues with students who don't know their fate after an exam.

Many people are seriously praying for a job, and it seems like God has not answered. The truth is; God hates waste, He will never give you what you're not prepared for. Stop praying to get a job, prepare for the job you want. God is not blind, He will always give jobs to those who are working on themselves.

Let me conclude with this; everything you need in life can be gotten in a twinkling of an eye; but preparation is what sends a signal of your readiness to God. May God give us understanding!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!