WEALTH IN CRISIS...

WEALTH IN CRISIS...

October 28, 2015 was the beginning of a seven month ordeal for me. I lost my job, which also was my main source of income. I thought that "with my ICT skills, I would definitely get a click in no time". But unfortunately, the more I kept that thought, the longer my ordeal lasted.

In February 2016, God directed me to a bible school to offer my highly esteemed ICT skills as a volunteer service. You can imagine, one would have thought that after 4 months, God would finally give me a fat-salary job. But instead, He led me to do a volunteer service.

Things were really hard in our economy that time; but then, the situation of things can not be the reason why the Almighty God did not give me a job. Then I began to wonder, what am I not doing right? I saw that God "wishes" above all things that I should prosper. But if the Almighty God is wishing, then there is a problem. He could easily bless me; but instead, He wishes.

Deut 8:18 talks about the covenant of wealth that God made with our fathers. And the moment I began to practice that covenant, blessings started flowing. I started giving out to people who were in need; because I understood that "what I need to have what I want, is in what I have". I also knew that every opportunity to give is also an opportunity to receive. The first hundred naira I gave out secured an interview for me in the company I currently work with. And it has been from glory to glory since then.

Let me conclude with this; you can still accumulate wealth, even in the worst economic crisis. Remember that Isaac sowed in a land when there was famine, and he reaped an hundredfold in the same year. But do not expect to reap what you have not sown. If you want wealth in crisis, then sow, even in crisis. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!