MY SALARY HAS NOT COME - PART 2!

MY SALARY HAS NOT COME - PART 2!

Waiting for salary is underrating God's ability to provide for you.

Your salary may make you live, but it is God's blessing that can make you rich. Believers are not only expected to live, but also to experience riches. Experiencing riches is not just about "having abundance daily", it's more about "giving out to others daily"; and you can't give daily if you're waiting for a monthly salary.

God may have blessed you with a monthly salary, but He still has daily blessings for you. Salary comes at the end of the month, blessing comes on a daily basis. Thank God for my salary; but I cannot wait till the end of the month before I can meet a need, that is too far for me.

Matt 6:11 says "Give us this day our daily bread". In Ex 16:4, the Lord was giving to them on a daily basis. The psalmist confirms this when he said "Blessed be the Lord who daily loads us with benefits...".

I believe the word "load" was used to explain the fact that God gives us everything we will need to face the challenges of each day. No wonder the bible says "there is no challenge that comes to a man that is above the man...". The load of Blessing you carry for each day is more than enough to settle the loads of challenges that may arise.

For instance, when a mother is preparing her child for school, she packages the child's bag and lunch box, and every other thing the child may need in school. Sometimes the mother will even give "pocket money", in case something unexpected arises. God operates with us far better than that; He gives us everything we need for each day, and even adds extra in case something unexpected arises.

Personally, when a need arise for me, I quickly ask God what I can do to meet that need. And that's because I understand that God has packaged something for me to meet needs daily, not month end. If you can understand this, you'd no longer put a burden on your salary. Many people's salary have been fully spent even before they receive it. They settle daily challenges with a salary that they have not received; and when the salary finally comes, they use it to clear debts.

Don't borrow to live, use the blessing! However, I've discovered, that the reason why many believers don't operate in this dimension is because they lack "purpose" and "revelation of God's word". Purpose plus revelation naturally creates ideas that will eventually yield daily profits. Find your purpose, and study God's word daily; the mixture of these two will guarantee unlimited fruitfulness for you.

Finding your purpose is now easy. I'd recommend that you read "Learn how to find your purpose", an e-book that was written by me. If you need a bible study partner, follow fb.me/IAmASolutionist on facebook; they have a bible study plan that is very flexible. I have been following them since the year began. If you need further clarification on the book and the bible study plan, please do not hesitate to inbox me.

Let me conclude with this; God wants us to be rich; but our commitment to being rich has always been the bone of contention. Many believers want to experience true riches, but they just won't face the truth. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!