GO FOR MAINTENANCE!

GO FOR MAINTENANCE!

Our lives constantly needs maintenance. According to 2 Tim 3:16, the word of God is our life's maintenance tool. It has capacity to run both preventive and corrective maintenance on an individual.

Some years back, I was diagnosed with brain tumor. I had headaches everyday, and I couldn't stay in environments that were too illuminated. They recommended medications for me, which I refused to use. Surprisingly, the more I studied the word of God, the healthier I became.

A friend recently told me how he escaped the plague of insanity. During his ordeal, he couldn't identify anyone nor read anything. But surprisingly, he could read a copy of my book. He even read the words aloud such that everyone that were in his ward with him could hear.

When he finally recovered, he told me that "my book was what hastened his recovery". He further said he could feel the words correcting his mind.

Let me conclude with this; develop an habit of studying the word of God daily. Doctors may run check-ups on you, and may even prescribe a medication, but only God's word prevents and corrects. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!