THEY ARE FOR SIGNS!

I was heading home sometimes back when my spirit began to recite Isaiah 8:18. It says "Behold, I and the children that God has given me are for signs and for wonders".

I know that scripture very well, so I wondered why my spirit was so excited about it, even to a point of reciting it. And all of a sudden, the Holy Spirit said something I'd call a paraphrase of that scripture. He said "you and the souls I have given you are for signs and for wonders; and it is your responsibility to ensure they become signs and wonders".

I knew I had an obligation to win the unsaved souls to Christ and nurture them till they are established in the kingdom, but I didn't know they are my children, neither did I know that I have a responsibility to teach them how to become signs and wonders.

But how do I teach them how to become signs and wonders? The same way a coach spends time with his team during training is the same way we're expected to train them. We must teach them the basic skills that a believer is expected to have. Skills like praying, fasting, studying, meditating, and reaching out to others who are yet to be saved. In addition, we must pray for them till our time on earth is completed.

Let me conclude with this; there's more responsibility attached to nurturing a soul than winning them over. John 15:16 makes it clear that we can't receive our rewards until the souls we bring to the kingdom are established. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!