GOD FLASHES WHEN IT'S NOT TIME TO CALL!

You really think it's only you that can flash, abi? Anyway, God also flashes, but not because He does not have credit.

I have been privileged to meet great people, people with noticeable influence in our society. Humorous Africans, we consider every "big man" to be a "link or connection". "Tell him to connect you nau"; that's something you'd certainly hear when you eventually share your encounter with a friend or relative.

Many people get really frustrated trying to get these "big people" to help them. But what they didn't know is that their encounter with these "big people" was only a flash from God.

God flashes us with big encounters to keep our hope alive. His flash simply means "my dear, please don't give up, I'm working on your request".

During my 7 months ordeal, I prayed helplessly to God for a job. Many things happened in the process, including meeting a "big man" that promised to give me a job. I never got a job from him, because it was God's way of telling me that He is still working on getting me a job. Few weeks later, I got a real call, and it was a job!

I've been a great help to senators, high ranked officers in the military. I've trained dignitaries, including superintendents. But apparently, they were all flashes, because many of them won't even recognize my face today.

But this is the assurance that I have; if I've met senators, then it means that God is preparing people that are far more than senators for me. The bible says that eyes have not seen, neither have ears heard, and it has never entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him.

Let me conclude with this; test the people that God connects to you, but don't force them. If they are your God-prepared helpers, they will help you even before you ask. However, don't give up on God, because no matter what happens, what you have seen is nothing compared to what He has prepared. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!