WHERE ARE THE SONS?

They say no knowledge is a waste, but I think the knowledge that can't solve immediate problems is a waste. The bible says the earnest expectation of the creature is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Who are the sons, and where are they? When will they start manifesting the earnest expectations of the world?

Perhaps I know who they are. They have mixed identities; they claim to be believers yet they struggle alongside with the world in search of a job. They think selfish thoughts; their ultimate goal is to own a house and a car they can call their own. They blame the government for the challenges around their lives.

The world may wait forever if these sons do not discover their purpose in life. If my purpose is to have a good job, own a house and a car, get married and have children, then I don't need to write these messages to you. The world is not waiting for me to buy the latest cars or build a mansion, it's not waiting for me to get married and have the most beautiful children. It's waiting for me to manifest the power of God. I'm not saying working to have any of those things are wrong, but that those things, as well as many other things, are benefits that every son enjoys.

These sons are predestined to rewrite history. But how can anyone rewrite history when he can't even picture a good story? Before Joseph could rewrite history, he first pictured a good story.

Let me conclude with this; do not allow your life to end with a story that won't give God glory. Take responsibility, and live your life according to the specifications in His word. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!