WE CAN NOT BE PEERED!

A certain master needed to send his recruits on a mission, and decided to peer them;

'Fasting' said "I can't go without prayer"

'Prayer' said "I can't go without faith"

'Faith' said "I can't go without knowledge"

'Knowledge' said "I can't go without peace"

'Peace' said "I can't go without joy"

'Joy' said "I can't go without love"

'Love' said "fasting, prayer, faith, knowledge, peace, and joy are all manifestations of me. I can't go without them".

After the master heard their views, he asked "so what do we do?". 'Love' responded by saying;

We cannot be peered. However, 'we' will all go with 'faith', because with faith, nothing shall be impossible.

And the master approved it!

#EmekaAnslem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!